...just a collection of people and things I find beautiful, inspirational or just wicked clever.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Well spent afternoon

I spent Friday afternoon at the Interior Design Show West, it was trade day yesterday and it was nice to run into people I work with and chit - chat and about what everyone is up to. First off, I must confess that I have not been inside Vancouver's Trade and Convention Centre where this year's show is being held, so I was excited to be seeing this fabulous building (especially on such a gorgeous day), it definitely lived up to the hype - fab. Amongst the exhibitors I visited, was Lara at the Solus Decor display. We often use Solus for our fireplace mantels, they make the most amazing concrete surrounds in several styles - from modern to traditional. Lara was excited about a new line of planters they are carrying from Swiss eform. All of the Swiss eform products are handmade in Switzerland from a breathable, frost free, durable and recyclable fiber cement. My favourite from the line are the Ginko planters, the shape allows you to nestle them together or arrange them in a line, bonus - they are light weight!


Ginko Planters available at Solus Decor



Beautiful: seeing all the blond wood flooring EVERYWHERE. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment