...just a collection of people and things I find beautiful, inspirational or just wicked clever.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year

Are you excited for 2012? I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you, full of love, happiness and surprises. I'm so thankful for an amazing 2011 year - it was filled with so many memorable moments that I will cherish forever. 2011 was also very busy year, 2 major renovations (new house and cabin), lots of travel (London, Scotland, Quebec, San Francisco, Nova Scotia and The Turks and Caicos) and a new a business venture for Oliver (Octagon Motors). Homeworx has also been very busy due to the overwhelming demand for us to build custom homes for new clients. We hope to be starting on a new Homeworx project within the next couple of months, I'm excited about getting my creative design juices flowing again (I have the best job in the world, imagine a whole house as a blank canvas...so many new and well quite frankly old ideas churning in my head, I'm thinking, vintage, vintage vintage - love it). Anyway so much to fill you in on, including the fabulous year we spent in Homeworx's modern home on 15th. The house is back on the market and I can't tell you how much I miss that truly incredible view and that amazing kitchen with that to die for 14 ft island - an entertaining dream. I'd like to spend a few posts reflecting back on 2011, catching up and then onwards and upwards - 2012 promises to be just as busy and I say - bring it on. All the best Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment